From the moment in which TeSoM receives a translation request, it is registered with a job number, which is also communicated to the Client, and the Client is assigned a Project Manager (PM), who from that moment on will be his main contact person for the duration of the job.
The PM assists the company/Client:
- Assessing the feasibility of the consultancy requested
- Analysing the type of test to be translated
- Negotiating times and costs with the Client
- Ensuring that the job is carried out in good time
- Ensuring that the work is accurately revised